Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chrono Trigger, A Trip Back

There are only a handful of games that I can name off that have given me such joy and bring back wonderful memories. One of those games would be Chrono Trigger. Chrono Trigger took you on an adventure following the protaganist Chrono the silent hero. Chrono is accompanied by numerous characters throughout the game on a adventure to save the world.
I hold this game dear to my heart, along with many other games Square released during the Super Nintendo Era. If you haven't played this game I highly recommend it. You will experience a journey that not many games now a days can't touch.

I give this nostalgic gem a 5 out of 5


Chrono Trigger

This review is short because, well, Chrono Trigger is a beautiful game and should be experienced first hand. If you can find a copy of the game that won't break your bank account I highly suggest you pick it up. The game has been released on different consoles since its release on the Super Nintendo. If your having a hard time finding it, you can always find a Super Nintendo Emulator and Rom of the game and give it a spin. Mind you if you don't own the game and are done playing it please delete it off your hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment